All Dressed Chicken
An Absolute favorite with my kids. Chips, BBQ sauce and chicken; You can’t go wrong!
1/2 bag of all dressed chips
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 chicken breasts
2 Large Freezer bags
- Combine BBQ sauce and olive oil into one of the freezer bags, add chicken breasts. Seal the bag and put in the fridge to marinade for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all dressed chips in the second freezer bag and use a rolling pin to crush the chips.
- Fully cover chicken breasts in chips and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.