Water Bottle Boat
This is an activity that can last a full morning. Parent help is needed to assemble the boat and then the kids can play for hours in the bath tub or a sink!
What is needed?
1 empty plastic water bottle
an old baby spoon (this can be anything that has a little weight to it)
- Cut a big triangle out of construction paper for the sail
- decorate the sail with markers
- cut a small hole in the middle of the water bottle
- put the straw through the hole and use the duct tape to tape it in place
- tape the sail to the straw
- put the spoon in the bottom of the bottle and use the duct tape to attach
- find a sink or a tub of water and test out your boat